Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Yellow Top.

You certainly know Spring is coming when you pick up a canary yellow top in H&M and must have it. The sun is rising earlier, setting later and the air is milder. I'm slipping myself into the occasional pair of shorts already! Anyway, so, I bought this top - which my friend immediately greeted with 'Anne Widdecombe' - and am now feeling desperate for a little more of the shiny, bright and cheerful colour in my life. It was then that I started to see this colour everywhere; on blogs, on the catwalk, in the sky and, most importantly, now, in my wardrobe.





1. the eponymous top 2. Anne Widdecombe in her famous position, which my top was clearly inspired by 3. Geneva, from A Pair and A Spare, wearing her Christopher Kane inspired earrings. I hope to make myself a pair! 4. Running theme at the Paris & New York shows: Giambattista Valli, Doo-Ri & Stella McCartney (from Vogue.co.uk5. Love the scalloped edging

It is lovely to see the number of followers slowly creeping up, so thank you to all the new ones, and the trusty old ones. Will be replying to your comments from the last post as soon as possible, but time seems to be speeding by at the moment: or maybe it really is? Had my brain warped by this today in physics...

UO x

6 comments:

TC said...

such a wonderful shirt!


treschiccs.blogspot.com

Izzy said...

I love all your inspirational pics, especially the earrings!Great purchase, love the scalloped edges.
www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

Julia said...

Hey you

I'm just working on a yellow dress this week... will be on my blog by the end of the week... yellow has to be done for spring!

x

http://thecapsulewardrobeproject2011.blogspot.com/

Caramelle said...

That colour makes me so happy!
xxx
PS.Sweet that you posted the drawing in your previous post <3

beeble said...

love that top! ahhh cant wait for the summer, great moodboard olivia.

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

I have looked everywhere for that H&M yellow top. Where did you get yours? It hasn't been stoked in any H&M around where I am... lammmme!