Monday, 14 February 2011

Happy Birthday Tilly.

Another gal's birthday calls for another lovely day: this time up to good old Oxford Street for Tilly's birthday. I was dying I mean, absolutely gasping for some new anything, so this was exactly what I needed! Browsing through the many rails in Topshop, all I seemed to pick up was shorts, whether it be tasseled and suede, or multi-coloured and crotchet or soft with brights. A subconscious message to fill that empty, lonely looking rail I think. (remember, this?) And, luckily, did come away with a pair! So excited about them 'cause they're super summery... Just think, tanned legs, high heels, floaty shirt and large floppy brown felt sun hat picnicking in the park. Which, sadly, seems so far away, as I write this snuggled up in my leopard print blanket - with arm holes?!  Along with a few other things, I also bought a lovely woolen block colour dress in H&M and fell in love with the whole gorgeous collection! Think 60s, bright pink suede skirts, black and white, golden buttons and tight fitting 3/4 length jumpers. Will definitely be saving up my money as I am now completely broke for that...





1. My hotpants 2. The print which I have just fallen in love with. Want to get the jumper to match! 3. My dress 
4. The lovely buttons that trail all down the back 5. The shoooooes I bought in the sale for £30! Delighted!
 6. My mint cable knit socks. Can't wait to wear with clogs, shorts and a white shirt. Like vibrant prep.

It's my School's Birthday on Friday, to mark the end of term, and need to wear something green - my house colour - and completely lacking inspiration. I was planning on wearing these shorts with which I seem to have found myself stuck in a rut... Any ideas?

Happy Valentine's Day!

UO x


5 comments:

vickileestyle said...

absolutely loove the h&m dress - so jil sander ss11!
can't wait for the school birthday either, but i'm in need for something green so i'll probably pop to primark tomorrow lunch and hopefully i might find something green. ox

beeble said...

ahh i love the buys, especially your socks! Always so difficult to find something green to wear on the schoo birthday, this will be our last one ): but cant wait for half term, much needed!

Chloe said...

i love the hotpants so much, the print on them is amazing! xo

E&YINKCLOTHING. said...

Love the dress!;-)oxo

Panda said...

I totally agree with H&M being so great at the moment! When i stopped in there, I was amazed- gorgeous, proper quality, everything looked like it had been selected from the rails of dover street market or so,where! Saving up my pennies for that :) Love those shorts, cant wait for the aforementioned matching top and outfit posts! Panda xo