Monday, 10 January 2011

The Versatile Blogger.


The lovely Laura from Romance Is Boring. kindly endowed me with this award. It is always an inspiration to be chosen by bloggers and I am very grateful to Laura - thank you! I've recently stumbled upon this little gem of a blog and very glad I did so: her outfits posts are always so pretty and her writing always can bring a smile!

THE RULES (if you wish to post it on your blog)

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award

2. 7 things about Olivia
1. I bite my nails horribly and am currently in the process of persuading my parents to invest in hypnotherapy for me (I am willing to try anything!)
2. I have recently discovered the wonders of Google Chrome and am loving my Dolce & Gabbana theme
3. Three is my second favourite number. Second to eight
4. I have recently acquired a fish, named Beth after my friend who was present at the win on a fireworks night fairground game
5. When asked today, I stated some of my favourite movies are Burlesque, An Education and A Single Man
6. I was born with six toes on my left foot! But I had an operation soon after I was born so not any more...
7. I have never been Brick Lane and strongly intend to make the trip soon

3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy

I must here admit that I have not been very good at searching for new blogs at the moment so five is the best I can do!


4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award


5. Answer these 10 Questions


1. Why did you create this blog?
Through reading Grazia, seeing Tavi did it - as a child - and thought I can do that then too, surely? Well... Maybe not like Tavi, but in my own less famous way! 


 2. What kind of blog do you follow?

Always have to have something to read, not too keen on just pictures. I really like personal blogs because it is so great seeing people with just really impeccable style and gives me inspiration for outfits.


3. Favorite Makeup Brand
I'm not really into spending a lot on expensive brands of make up so a quick pop down to Boots to visit Barry M, with all its coloured lipsticks, does the trick for me. I love Mac too but do not tend to purchase too much! Oh, and Benefit! The packaging really does sway me, although it shouldn't!

4. Favourite Clothing Brand

I would have to go with Topshop because that is where I buy most; otherwise Zara has some really fab stuff this season and has great sales!

5. Your Indispensable Makeup Product

Bourjois bronzer - a tan can always save anything.


6. Your Favourite Colour
To wear it would be mustard, navy, khaki and nude.

7. Your Favourite Perfume

Abercrombie & Fitch, Fierce or Nina Ricci, Nina

8. Your Favorite Film
Oh! I put this as one of my facts. So, to reiterate, Burlesque, An Education and A Single Man. OH! AND THE TWILIGHT SAGA!

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Brazil because I would love to visit Latin America and experience the culture or Italy for the food, lifestyle and... the boys!

10. Are you a Cat or Dog person? 
Cat, hands down. I am allergic to both but previously had to gorgeous cats Max and Maddie and dogs scare me slightly.


5 comments:

Romance Is Boring said...

Waay for continuing it! And thanks for your sweet paragraph about me :)

I love finding out random things about others - I have a Chloe theme on my Google Chrome :) x

Izzy said...

Congrats! Very interesting facts ;) So glad your back to blogging!

Christine @ Fanciful Vision said...

Thank you so much for the award, it's so sweet and I really really appreciate it! My very first award! :D

It was lovely reading this post about you as well! x

Caramelle said...

So sweet! I will post it on my blog soon (:

x. C
p.s. Thank you for your lovely comment!♥

The Droll Doll House said...

So sorry that I'm late responding to this, I've been a neglectful blogger recently!

I'm so awfully flattered that you would give me an award :) I think you have absolutely impeccable style and you're such an eloquent writer. I shall link you on my blog right away!

Much love,

Sue xx