Sunday, 2 January 2011

Happy New Year.

Slightly belated I'll admit, but better late than never! And you must excuse me, for after New Year's Eve's revels, I have been up to little more than lying on the sofa watching TV with friends. Oh, and perhaps belting out a few Grease numbers on the sing-a-long version which refused to work (resorted to simply 'la'-ing the unknown). 


Earrings - ?
Dress - Topshop
Shoes - New Look
Fluffy Black Jacket - ?

As I type this, my full set of acrylic nails, painted sparkly pink - which my family say has the tendency to look like my grandma's pearlised nailpolish, but that I think is more Barbie - are falling off. Only two remain. It's a sad state of affairs which indicates to me that school is soon. But before we contemplate that terror, there are two things to be done...

The first, Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fabulous night with cheers, hugs and kisses as the New Year began. Mine was spent with family friends and we all danced the night away... Resolutions were made. Instead of the classic 'do not bite nails', I have gone for a slightly different approach this year: 2011 I vow to work hard, eat healthily, exercise regularly and have fun. What are your resolutions?

Mine, however, leads me on to my next task.. A much-needed wardrobe clearout. Having stumbled across A Pair and a Spare Wardrobe Rehab Project, I feel well-equipped and ready to begin.. Shall keep you updated!

UO x

3 comments:

Ruta, Look Ugly in a Photograph said...

Happy New Year!

Lovely dress, so very pretty.

Courtney Erin said...

Happy New Years - you look great, and it sounds like you had a fun night! My big resolution is to try to get more sleep. We'll see how that pans out.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

sweetdisposition said...

gorgeous dress! looks so effortless. and happy new year! xx.