Sunday, 26 December 2010

Christmas.

Christmas is here, it is almost the New Year and, my goodness, I have missed blogging (I have even been so terrible as to not read any of your lovely blogs for such a while). But, anyway, I am back and hopefully better than ever! Haha! I have such a lot to update you with, but first things first; Christmas.


Regalo numero uno.


This fabulous little number, a Nikon D3100, was half the reason I stopped blogging and wholly my inspiration to start again. After asking for a shiny new massive camera with a cool lens for Christmas and having a little break from UO, I just could not bring myself to do another post knowing it could be adorned with those higher quality, perfectly focused, perhaps with a blurry background, images that I see in all your blogs. And well, now I have been generously purchased one by Santa, I immediately clicked on that dusty old bookmark 'blogger.com' sitting untouched underneath the address bar for too long a time! 


Otros regalos.


A smattering of make up, dress, shoes, Rihanna tickets... Yes, my beautiful Lucy, very generously bought them for me! Aaah, so excited!... DVDs and other lots of gorgeous bits and bobs. Hope everyone else got what they wanted! Most importantly though, I hope you all had a lovely day, a delicious Christmas dinner and enjoyed your company.



What I wore
Party Hat - Christmas Cracker
Brownie Shirt - Topshop
Black Sequined Skirt - Zara
Gold Polka Dot Socks - GAP
Leopard Print Shoes - River Island


We'd planned to spend the day at Richmond Park, come back for some turkey then head off to friends for festive games... But those plans soon turned to dust when we all woke up with colds! Instead, we chose to put our feet up all day, save for eating lunch, and watch a little bit of Christmas bit of television and Step Up 3. Today, I managed to catch some of High Society and Nanny McPhee (how I love Christmas television!)


Merry Christmas everyone!


UO x

6 comments:

Sparkles said...

What a great present! I really like the last photo of the Christmas tree lights - ace.

Merry Christmas!

Sparkles x

Jenni Whitaker said...

So lovely to see you back blogging! And what a post! Your photography puts mine to shame! Wicked presents, so jealous of you and Lucy going to see Rihanna! Xxx

http://aschoolgirlslunchbox.blogspot.com

RedRose said...

Your photography is beautiful! Lovely post :)

Spence. said...

Glad you're back on the blogosphere Olivia ;)
Ooh your red clutch is just adorable, it looks like you've got some lovely presents.
Hope you're having a wonderful christmas!

x

vickileestyle said...

welcome back to the blogging world!
the camera looks lovely, great shots there and i'm so jealous you have rihanna tickets!

Vintage Stop at www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com

Phoebe.Madeleine said...

You look like you had such a good christmas! ahh, that camera is lovely. your dad must be generous!