Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Minimalist.

As I said in my previous post, I went to see my lovely and talent friend Jodie in her dance show, what is now, a couple of weekends ago. After managing to miss our stop, but thankfully getting their on time, my friends and I had a wonderful time at the theatre and thoroughly enjoyed the show! But, as promised, here is my outfit...

A few weeks ago, when the weather started to turn and the leaves started to fall, it was time to get out those overflowing clothes bags from the loft. Each year, my mother brings them out and I never fail to find a few things to add to my winter wardrobe. This time, it was the coat and dress I am wearing! The dress is a perfect camel shift, ideal for this A/W, and captures the minimalist trend effortlessly (ie. without spending!), as does this grey oversized jacket. I paired it with my updated summer clogs and thick woolen socks. Plus, lest we should forget, this is me, so I cannot go all minimalistic and had to add some pattern with a leopard print bag and some sparkle with my new earrings.

UO x

16 comments:

sweetdisposition said...

adorable! love the neutral palette, and the bag adds a fun pop. i've been really liking the minimalist looks lately esp chloe's

Izzy said...

u look lovely! Really love the dress and bag, fab look ;)

www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

Izzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Izzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Panda said...

Olivia, you always look incredible. It makes me cry, really :D Thanks for you lovely comment too! Panda xo

annierama said...

so cute blog and this outfit looks so great on you!

La pépite modeuse said...

love your blog !! Great outfit :)

Chloë said...

great outfit! love everything!

ANN said...

I love your blazer and the color of your dress, the outfit looks so effortless!

hiven said...

lovely
xx

Jessie said...

wow I love your style :)

jessie xx

Cassie said...

Love Your shoes and socks!! Nawh your photos are so cute!

Check out my blog? :)

Cassie X

Roz said...

Love the outfit - you always have impeccable style! Great colour palette here. Suddenly greys and nudes (or are we now supposed to refer to it as oatmeal or something?) seem incredibly desirable. Nice socks and shoes mix too.
Oh & congratulations on turning fifteen! It looks like you had a great day, and I want to steal your berry coloured patent loafers. Haha.

http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/

michelle_ said...

this is such a great photo set !!
im loving the neutral colors there :)
love the coat too !

www.GlistersAndBlisters.com

RedRose said...

You look stunning :)
And i want to steel your patent loafers also!

http://www.lucystreasurechest.blogspot.com/

Spence. said...

Lovely outfit Olivia! I really like your socks and clogs combo
x