Thursday, 7 October 2010

Fifteen.

The celebrations of my fifteenth birthday have been and gone and the return of school is more ominous than ever it seems at the moment. But for now, I have this post and all my gorgeous birthday goodies to remind me of my fabulous weekend...

Let's start from the beginning... Friday night, two days before the big one-five, was my party; a few friends round to celebrate the almost-occassion;
Saturday consisted, first of all, of cleaning as quite a few more friends turned up after this civilised looking ladies and my house was left a little dirty, as it has been raining that whole day and everything was a little bit muddy. But, I soon left my father scrubbing the conservatory floor on his hands and knees to watch my friend in her dance show... Outfit post later.

Then, the day finally came around and I was fifteen... One of my first acts was to open my presents!

Very happy with these beauties; I am was in need of some flat shoes and these do the trick perfectly. 

Then this interesting rust coloured cropped number was unfurled and I can't wait to layer it up with the weather turning colder...


Sorry... But what is that poking in the corner there?...

No, your eyes are not fooling you... Vintage Burberry from two very generous stylish friends...
There were quite a few more absolutely lovely presents which I wish I could post to you but simply do not have enough time to photograph! But thank you so much to every single one of you.

To celebrate, with my family plus special guest Lucy, The Treasure Chest, we ventured to an restaurant unbeknownst to me, in Richmond/Kew, named Rock and Rose. I had heard only but praise about this apparently remarkably chic eating establishment and could not wait to set eyes on it for the first time... And my gosh, were my hopes exceeded...




Saved the best to last is the incredible leopard print blouse I am wearing, which was actually made by the wonderful girl standing next to me...


Fabulous weekend with food, family and friends!

UO x

14 comments:

vickileestyle said...

looks like you had a brilliant birthday!
i have the second brownish cropped ribbed top! it's gorgeous, i love the texture and the colour is pretty perfect.
wow at the vintage burberry prorsum, must have cost loads!
the top that lucy made is stunning, really really love it <3

Vintage Stop at www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com

Spence. said...

OhMyGosh! :O
My jaw litrually dropped when I saw the vintage burberry label, oooh you lucky gal ;)
Happy Birthday m'dear! Glad you had a great time - you and your friends look gorgeous. & The blouse is beautiful btw, I love the design!
x

Izzy said...

Lucky Vintage burberry! I love your friends top, it's amazing! Plus the rock and rose is fabbb love the atmosphere there! Sounds like a fab b-day ;)


www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

xxjetjj said...

nice pics!

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

You look great and so does your blog! I really like it. Hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

Jenni Whitaker said...

Lovely post honey, I'm so glad you seemed like you had a wonderful birthday, you're very welcome for the skirt, I'm glad your followers seem to like it too!

Lucy is a genius with a sewing machine, that shirt is beautiful! And the loafers, gosh they are amazing too! You lucky girl!

Jenni X

http://aschoolgirlslunchbox.blogspot.com

Agitarsi said...

Amazing!

agitarsimonroe.blogspot.com

Poison Wardrobe said...

Happy birthday!!!
Love all your presents:)

Victoria India said...

lovely photos! xo

VICTORIA said...

I really adore your style !
x victoria

http://the-dazed.blogspot.com

Chloƫ said...

i adore the leopard print blouse you're wearing! amazing

Hanna said...

Wow love the pics! Check out our new HotPicks Contest on http://www.stylight.com/Hotpicks/! Get your own Escapulario Charm Bracelet and win a trip to Paris!

The Haus of Mrlik said...

You are such a doll! Love the blog
xx
http://thehausofblog.blogspot.com/

The Robyn Diaries said...

I cannot believe you are only 15, crazy! Just found your blog and your dress sense is amazing, love it so much! Hope you had a great birthday - the shoes are amazing!

R x