Sunday, 26 September 2010

Wish List.

With my fifteenth birthday near approaching, one week to be precise, I have suddenly found a new lease of life concerning clothes because this time (well, in seven days) I can actually afford them - or at least some of them!
So, I was quick to draw up a birthday list to present to my parents, with the help of the two new online shopping websites; H&M and Zara, just in time.

This was my favourite find on the new H&M online shopping website. I really love blouses at the moment and I thought this looked pretty perfect. The only downside is I have not seen it in store, so you can never know what it really looks like! However, when I was in store the other day, I found the most incredible pair of camel coloured, high waisted trousers which was exactly what I had been looking for! But unfortunately they are nowhere to be found on the website so I cannot share them with you... Until an outfit post later!


Zara had loads of knits in this season's colours that I just adored! The first mustard 60s cable knit shift and the maxi chunky knit dress with polar neck are just some of the fabulous A/W finds of the Zara website. They have really outdone themselves this season with winter woolies.
Now, I have been wearing heels too much, for too long and am in desperate need of some flat shoes (the only ones I have are some look-a-like Dr Martens from Brighton a couple of years ago) and these loafers are exactly what I am looking for. I love the burgundy colour!


This hat, which Lucy from Treasure Chest, spied in M&S this morning is so gorgeous. A perfect replacement for my Urban Outfitters hat I lost during the summer which was the same shape. Also, as we both love leopard print, the little tie around the bow gives it an edge...

My most favourite is the incredible Brownie's Shirt from Topshop Unique. Sorry for the awful image quality, but I promise you, it is to die for!

What are you lusting after this A/W?

UO x

5 comments:

vickileestyle said...

you're right, the first top is pretty perfect so it shouldn't look that different in real life! <3
also really loving that mustard dress and burgundy brogues. oh and also the last top, so karl lagerfeld <3 <3

Vintage Stop at www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com

stela.dohle@googlemail.com said...

I love the hat!!
http://streetstylebystela.blogspot.com

ParisiannSkies said...

love the zara knits,
i want to own these too!

Ellen said...

ohh love the burgundy flats - a very dapper way to give your feet a rest.
and the blouse is to die for.


Ellen at The Raven and the Cellar Door

beeble said...

i love the first top and the shoes, the zara website is aammazing. This season im definatey lusting for anything in deep green or camel tones! Happy birthday btw (: