Friday, 2 April 2010

Easter.

Today, the first day of my Easter Holidays, I woke up at 8am. Great: after weeks of waking up at an hour which never failed to shock me each morning when my alarm would beep me awake and I would scattily jump out of bed, you would have thought I deserved a lie in. On the contrary, I wanted to get up for a very - and it would have to be very to get me out of bed at that time of the day - special occasion as I was going to see the first showing at the Kingston Odeon of, you guessed it, Remember Me. I do not want to tell you much but you simply must go and watch it right now because it is a beautiful film which had the three of us sobbing our hearts out, literally (or at least it felt literally), and, of course, a beautiful lead actor and actress. I just think Emilie de Ravin has a gorgeous face that literally seems to sparkle!

As you can tell, I had a wonderful start to my Easter weekend! However, this was not to become a trend... The American Apparel Rummage Sale which I was going to visit tomorrow had to be shut down now because of the sheer amount of people attending - the facebook event alone has around 30,000 people attending. Now, I am the sort of omg-look-there-is-a-scary-person-lets-go kind of girl, so I do not think I will risk going up tomorrow, especially as I am currently saving for New York and should not be temping myself with cheap lurex and lycra!

On the subject of New York, a shop I cannot wait to check out is Forever 21. Lucy went to New York last Christmas and spent a MASSIVE amount of money within this very shop and I have been scouring the website in anticipation. Here are some of my favourites....


Hope everyone has a fantasic Easter Weekend!
Olivia x x x x

7 comments:

jessica danielle. said...

Yeah I kind of agree with you on the whole trends thing. Though, luckily, this year there wasn't anything too too outrageous (like last year's half-buzzed hair, don't get me started!)

And definitely have fun in New York! Forever 21's great! Try and check out the one near Herald Square (West 34th street) if you can...it's the best one! Also, I don't know if you've heard of it, but there's a wicked store called Pixie Market that I think you would like there!

-Jess

diamondsinchampagne said...

I am not usually a fan of the cropped top, but that floral one is gorgeous. Would love to wear it with a high waisted full skirt!

Allegra said...

lovely post!

vickileestyle said...

hahah, i don't think i ever want to see remember me. :/
going to see alice in wonderland though in imax on monday though! hopefully that'll be good. can't wait to dress up for the occassion!
i absolutely love the shape of the first cropped shirt! cropped tops + shirts = <3

Allegra said...

ps: may you can help me, how can I post "MY LOOKS" of lookbook on my blog? (just as you have here on the right?) thanks a lot and happy easter!

Allegra said...

thanks a lot, honey! it worked very well :D and thanks for following :)

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

Love your choices!! especially the tie tops. You have a really great blog, we'll definitely be back, come follow us if you fancy.

Have a lovely Easter weekend xxx