Monday, 5 April 2010

Sunshine Award.

I have been very lucky to receive The Sunshine Award, by a fabulous blog, namely Something Magical Could Happen and I am very honoured.



The rules of this blog award are:



1. Post this logo within your blog or post


2. Pass the award onto 6 fellow bloggers


3. Link to the nominees within your post


4. Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog


5. Share the love and link the person whom you received this blog award

The first award goes to one of my absolutely favourite blogs: Marvelous Things
The second to a really cute blog: Squishing Mushrooms
The third to fab fashion blogger: Vintage Stop
The fourth to a well established blogger, but just so great: Clothes, Cameras and Coffee
The fifth to beautiful face and fabulous descriptive writer: Intangible
And fnally, for poetry and fiction: Scribbles, Ink and Thrown Out Pages

Olivia x x x x

4 comments:

Diana Q. said...

Congratulations! Thanks a lot for the comment, I love your blog! Defenately gonna follow you :) I'm glad I can help you learn spanish haha
xoxo

www.f-puppet.blogspot.com

jessica danielle. said...

Aww thank you :) It really means alot that you like my blog!!
And congrats on getting the award!

-Jess

vickileestyle said...

Thank you so much! I will go do mine now ;D

beeble said...

well done for getting it (:
how did you make youre page wider? me and vicki cant figure it out.
thanks x