Monday, 22 March 2010

X Factor Tour.

On Saturday, I went to the X Factor Tour '10 with a few friends. I'd forgotten how much I loved all the constestants (bar Danyl), especially Lucie Jones - I fell in love right after she sang Sweet Child of Mine, which she again performed at the tour and was fantastic! I'm very glad she was spotted by Select, although I don't think she has the most amazing face and looks pretty average in her portfolio pictures on the Select website here, as I just want to see more of her, no matter what she does. I have to say, she was looking fabulous in the tiny sequined dress she wore and her legs = wow.
Also, I wore my maxi tight stripey skirt and a vintage turban from Beyond Retro. One of the reactions to my outfit from a passerby was: "OMG, what the fuck?" Aah well, I must take it on the chin. (Note the coral lipstick, which I am kind of excited about but kind of bored of. The lipstick of the season. AGAIN.)


Here we are in our seats... The setting my camera was on literally airbrushes us.. But shhh....


Was a great day. So tired at the moment, must be off to bed...

Olivia x x x x

p.s. have made progress on my skirt! Will blog about it soon!

10 comments:

vickileestyle said...

Omg you don't understand how much I hate Lucie Jones! She was my worst contestant. Bar Danyl, he's in his own league. She's so annoying and her voice is really fake and she reminds me of this bitch in my class.
My friends went yesterday and said it was amazing as well.
Love your bag and jacket! I also get weird, disapproving looks because of what I wear when I go out but I just ignore them :D

Olivia Isabella. said...

Noooway! danyl's voice is just a big whine! Haha, agree to disagree :P
thank you :)

punkyfish5 said...

Thank you for choosing the most lovely picture of me to go on your blog. Lol. Olly was the best all the way! :)

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

i love the cream coloured bag, the double flaps add a nice touch!
http://pearlsdreams.blogspot.com/

bekster said...

your outfit is so daring!
very very nice :)
I love the long skirt look on yo.
Your look is just too perfect for words.
love your blog :)


http://squishingmushrooms.blogspot.com/

Olivia Isabella. said...

Bekster: thank you so much sweetie :)

Izzy said...

I love your skirt!! I've wanted one fro ages...

jessica danielle. said...

Haha tell the passer by where to go, your outfit is great :p

-Jess

Persis Shah said...

I love your outfit...esp the turban! How original, I'm following =)

Persis.