Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Wallwood.

Finally completed another portion of my feature wall! This time, I had way more colours, patterns and textures to play with, so it was quite a task fitting them all together without any clashing! I had saved up a few of my favourites from the previous wallpaper-putting-up session so they were placed at a focal point. Therefore, this time, because I had moved further across or up the wall, I put up my favourite, slap bang, in the center: my lucious Vivienne Westwood sample!
Suprising, due to my father's supposed wallpaper "skills", it took no time at all! Perhaps that is the reasons for a few unnoticable bubbles! The best applied samples were mine, in my opinion.... So, after about an hour of cutting...
and pasting...
and sticking...
            
This was the result...
What do you think?
On the subject of Vivienne Westwood, I thought I would check out her S/S collections! And wow, her Gold Collection was a bit of a mental shocker! Haven't really made up my mind about that one yet, fashion wise - but I do love it! Check it out here
.
Olivia x x x x

9 comments:

vickileestyle said...

Your wall is gorgous! I want it, mine's just plain white :(

through the lens. said...

my peepers have not decieved me;
i was looking through the vivienne westwood, and noticed noel fielding sitting in the back on the right hand side! i feel proud.
and love your wall.

Jenni Whitaker said...

Amazing! x x

C said...

this is so rad. I wish I could do something like this in a room. I might soon.

ANN said...

I LOVE what you did to your wall! I would've never thought of that, it looks so creative and gorgeous :)

jessica danielle. said...

I love it, such an original idea!
Love your outfit too :)

-Jess

Mary Lee said...

wow that is amazing :)

Olivia Isabella. said...

Thank you everyone :)

xxjetjj said...

wauuw, it is very nice!
I'm following you!