Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Vintage Bag.

Do you not just LOVE it? Well, after stumbling across CRUEL THING (which you can find here) and seeing the possibility that, if indeed I won her first lottery, I could be the lucky new owner! IF, I gave the best reason...

Dearest Cruel Thing,
I think I should be able to carry this gorgeous red satchel with me where ever I go because, to be honest, I actually need it. When I, hopefully win the lottery, it will become my life. It is such an amazing colour but with such a simple, classic style that is still orante enough with just the right amount of pockets and buckles, that I shall wear it with everything. Everything. People will get very very very bored of seeing it. It is a perfect size to fit every single thing that I need into it, without being too bulky. Ooooh, this is actually the perfect bag I realise more so as I write it all down. This is why, I simply must have it. I absolutely love your blog and I'm a follower already :) Also, at the moment I am often finding myself short of money to fufil my fashion needs. So have turned to alternative methods, rather than just usual high street shops, of obtaining items, and this would be perfectly in line with my new guidlines. So please, help me Cruel Thing, and let me win! Thank you!

Olivia x x x x

5 comments:

RedRose said...

I want the bag, it is absoltuely gorgeous!
How did you find that website? xx

through the lens. said...

i am in bag love.

caity said...

i love that bag! i kind of hope you win but if you do ill ne too jealous for words! x

Olivia Isabella. said...

Haha, yes, don't you all go and enter now ;)

Shopper said...

Lovely.