Monday, 1 March 2010

Maximise Midi

After last, after seasons of micro skirts, length is finally filtering down to high-street. Gone are the days, or at least my days, bottom grazing skirts or denim shorts with pockets dangling below - however, I really never liked them anyway. I am not a fan of slobby fashion - and, replacing them is maxi and midi! My preference is most definitely midi for the fact it is more easy to wear everyday, generally cheaper - I must think of these things! - and I just like it more :) I am currently stocking up on midi skirts for the spring, so when I missed by chance to by an orange midi skirt from a charity shop, for measly £5.50, I was very sad. Here are a few different looks I created with my current midi skirts. Please, let me know what you think. Also, click the link below the pictures to check them out on lookbook. Please hype if you like and check out my other looks! Thank you!




The sun was most definitely shining today. Oh please, please, please let this be the start of Spring. After all, it is the first of the month...

Olivia x x x x

10 comments:

vickileestyle said...

3rd photo is great!
love the second chiffon top.
i love maxi and midi skirts but never on me cos my legs are so short and muscly in comparison to my torso! so annoying so i stick to my minis :)
for the shorts with pockets as well, i wouldn't wear them but i think they look great on some people.

Jodie Rose said...

3rd photo Olivia :) best one :) <3 <3 <3 x x x x

eve-rei said...

First picture is very nancy drew, love it. Sadly I don't suit midi's due to my ver ver short legs, so cutting off at knee length makes my leg look very short and wide.
Omg are those clogs I spy in the 2nd picture! oo lala!
x

Olivia Isabella. said...

Vicki: Thank you! And it is actually a topshop dress! I love it too :) Ah, i know, they are not the most flattering but i just wear them anyway 'cause i like them :P Oh yes, some people with the really long tanned legs just look AMAZING!
Eve: Thank you! And yes they are ;)

through the lens. said...

i love the first photo.

Mary Lee said...

me too. i love the first one :) i am in love with that very vintage handbag and that ring :) where are they from?

Olivia Isabella. said...

Handbag I have not a clue off the top of my head and the ring is just from primark!

Catherine said...

good looks, love especially the leather skirt on the second photo.

caity said...

the first skirt is really lovely :)
how do you manage to find such nice clothes?
ps thanks for checking out my blog x

Keiko Lynn said...

Are you really only 14? I was nowhere nearly as fashionable as you when I was 14. haha, kudos!