Sunday, 28 March 2010

Jacket/Kimono.

I am going to be begin making these beautiful jackets to help fund my trip to Croatia. I have to raise £1,200 (*hint* please buy one ;) *hint*)! They can come in a jacket style with ribbons, buttons, zips or a kimono style with a ribbon round the middle, in any material you would like! Here is one I made for myself....




INFO: Seams on outside to create a delicate effect on sleeves, under arms and round neckline. Semi stiff material so no fastening. Also, I wasn't wearing particularily attractive trousers and the structure and pattern look a lot better in real life :)
However, if you are willing to buy, then, at the right price, I would sell ;) If you are interested please comment! Also, if you would like one in another style or colour, please let me know! I have already sold one in the same material in black for £20, though this material was relitavely expensive.

Hopefully someone will want one :)

Olivia x x x x

11 comments:

vickileestyle said...

Wow, those jackets are really very nice! Sadly I've spend most my birthday money already but when I get enough money in the future, I'll be asking for one!

foreverme22 said...

Those are gorgeous. I'm so jealous that I don't have any sewing/ clothese making skills to help fund my trip to the Himalayas ><

Olivia Isabella. said...

please guys, buy ;)

coco said...

It's really sweet.

samantha said...

i love this, i want this.

follow back!

discardedjunk.blogspot.com

Olivia Isabella. said...

I will hopefully be putting them up on ebay or etsy soon and will let you know :)
Samantha: have followed :D
x x x x

Stace said...

wow nice! though it's not really my style..

xStace

jessica danielle. said...

Your interview is up by the way, feel free to check it out! :)

-Jess
http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

Jenni Whitaker said...

God this is absoltely gorgeous! Are there any other colours? And at how much? X x x

ironmaiden said...

those are really cool jackets! you're very talented =)

Alex Watson said...

oh my gosh this looks exactly like the new top from american apparel! crazay. How did you make this? Did you hand sew on all those little 3D flowers?