Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Gossip Girl.

Gosh, didn't we all miss Gossip Girl. After what seems like years of waiting, it is finally back and I really had forgotten just how much I missed it! The fantastic outfits and infamous characters just make it my most favourite programme ever (as well as 90210 of course!). One thing that I really cannot decide, after thinking about it for ages, is who my ideal couples are! Serena and Nate? Serena and Dan? Jenny and Nate? Oooh, decisions decisions! I think I have come to the decision that it should be...
- Blair and Chuck, of course.
- Serena and Dan
and...
- Nate and Jenny
Agree or disagree? And if you don't watch it, then you simply must start!
The constantly on trend and fifthly rich characters often thrill me with their fabulous outfits! On and off the show, Serena, played by Blake Lively and Jenny, played by Taylor Momsen are my favourite fashionistas! Blake Lively at the Emmy Awards 2009 looked actually incredible! No one else can carry off a red backless, plunging neckline and tigh high slit dress with such elegance and beauty, especially on a red carpet with nude shoes.

In contrast to Blake's glamorousness, Taylor's grungey, rocky style is also awesome. I wish I could do it like her. This is Taylor at the Golden Globes.

However, one thing really let me down. In the latest episode, Blair referred to a clog as "an ugly wooden shoe that tried to make a statement but disappeared", which personally, I think is completely unture. And obviously so does Grazia, because the were writing this week about how all the fash-pack were wearing them. Tut tut tut Gossip Girl.

Olivia x x x

5 comments:

coco said...

I've been watching a lot of season two today. I must say I think the show is written really badly (the storylines are sometimes comically bad) but I do love it anyway.

beeble said...

i LOVE gossip girl, so excited for tonight. I agree with teh couples, like nate and vanessa were pretty cute but she irritates me at times. taylor momsen has a great style but her whole "i love blogs where mums say that im a bad influence" attitude pisses me off so much.
beeble xo.

vickileestyle said...

OMG totally agree about the clogs! I was watching that just now and I was frowning at the computer!
Nate and Serena! <3 But I do also love Serena and Dan as well. Blair and Chuck are the best though.
Don't like Blake Lively's dress sense.

Harry McKinley said...

I think everyone has gone mad for the return of Gossip Girl. They do look great but I'm more excited about the return of ANTM,haha...

MariamLovesJLS. said...

90210 is the one ;) not too keen on GG.