Monday, 8 March 2010

Going Gingham.

I have become absolutely obsessed with gingham. I have already expressed my intense need for Spring to properly arrive, but thinking of gingham literally makes me ache for it. Christopher Kane's SS10/11 London Fashion Week Show is incredible, interpreting gingham with different materials and styles. His pale blue collared shirts matched with darker blue skirts come in contrast to the floaty, delicate pale pink dresses with mesh, lacey knecklines but still work in completely and utter gingham harmony!




This is the perfect opportunity to inform you on how my skirt is coming along. Well, good news, I have bought the material! However, it is sitting in the corner of the room like the rest of my social life because I have had no time to do anything due to three projects, mock trial and assembly, which is also why my blogging regularity has seriously declined, for which I apologise, though I doubt you have missed me!

Sorry for my short post. However, I will be back tomorrow and hopefully, sometime in the future, will be updating you on my skirt!

Olivia x x x x

3 comments:

vickileestyle said...

I'm not really a fan of gingham but omg that last dress is absolutely divine! I want it so badly! I'm in love.

MariamLovesJLS. said...

of course we've missed you olivia :P

RedRose said...

I am loving gingham, and cannot wait to see you looking amazing in your skirt, get making girl :)
Also that last dress is the most amazing, beautiful thing, I really want it!