Thursday, 18 March 2010

Anthropologie

Anthropology: the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
The american store, Anthropologie, is really one of my favourites. It is an incredible shop, which reminds me of Urban Outfitters but more upmarket and way more, in my opinion, sophisticated and cool, which explains why I am looking forward to the opening of the new store in King's Road! You can check out sneak peak pictures of the store at disneyrollergirl, an anonymous fashion insider. Also, the Bristish online store is opening tomorrow which I can't wait for. However, the quench my appetite, I checked out the New Arrivals on the American site. These are my favourites:







Olivia x x x x

10 comments:

vickileestyle said...

Omg I LOVE Anthropolgie but I can never afford any of it!
I'm in total love of the first top, love the ruffled collar.

Beni said...

Same. My budget can't quite handle those sort of priecs! I love the 1st playsuit, the stripiness is awesome! xxx

jessica danielle. said...

I love this store! I'm going tomorrow actually haha, so excited.
The London store looks alot like the one in Manhattan; lucky you!

-Jess
http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

Olivia Isabella. said...

Haha, neither. But that doesn't stop me from looking at it ;)
jessica danielle: ah, lucky girl! Have fun!

Crystal said...

I really love the 6th top, ahh could be worn is soo many funky ways....shame bout prices.... maybe ill take the idea to my sewing machine ;)

Marina e Camilla said...

love the first shirt *_*

Olivia Isabella. said...

Crystal: the 6th one is fabulous, isnt it? Ooh, I'd love to see how that goes!

Crystal said...

I'll try keep you updated maybe on my blog; swamped in flowers lol ;), i must say you have a rather 'spiffing' blog hehehe :) <3

Bianca said...

olivia! fantastic blog of yours too :D
you've got that femenine touch i dont lol :D
i really licke ur picks <3
following!
cactusfashion.blogspot.com
xox-b

Olivia Isabella. said...

Crystal: I look forward to it :P And thank you!
Bianca: Thank you very much :)