Monday, 22 February 2010

New.

Hello, I'm Olivia Isabella Irwin Wallwork born on 3rd Oct etc etc etc. I decided to make this blog to document my outfits, outings and outbursts on any issue. However, the only thing worth, arguably, writing about at this particular moment in time is the arrival of my new chest of drawers which is beginning to affect my life around the same time as this blog. I ordered it from http://www.thefrenchbedroomcompany.co.uk/ before Christmas and has finally arrived. It was most definitely worth the wait. As I have recently moved up to my newly renovated loft, it was a fantastic oppurtunity to decorate my room to my exact taste. I went for golds, deep reds and navy blues, tartans and stripes. I wanted many textures, tones, colours and levels. And, slowly but surely I am getting there. I have wallpaper on one wall; lots of overlapping samples. However, it is a time consuming process and I have only mangaed to cover less than a quater of the wall! It took a lot of work to simply get that much... Trailing round multiple wallpaper shops, pretending to act like you are actually going to buy the wallpaper and asking for samples. Here they are, let me know what you think.




Will hopefully be updating my blog as often as I can. Looking forward to a long, blogging life.




Olivia x x x x

10 comments:

vickileestyle said...

I'm in love with your wall paper! Very vintage :)

Olivia Isabella. said...

Thank you :) Took a LOT of effort, but i think its worth it ;)

through the lens. said...

lovelyyyy. your chest of drawers is so pretty- it's jess, by the way :)

Olivia Isabella. said...

merci :) haha, i guessed ;) i am currently working on becoming your follower...

eve-rei said...

OMGosh those chest of draws are so cool. I just have a cardboard box to chuck my clothes in, not so glamorous te he.
If you're looking for abundant wallpaper samples, then I suggest going to a design expo, 100% was a very good one. They practically chuck wallpaper at you, and its all ver ver groovy and chic.
x

Olivia Isabella. said...

Ah, thank you so much :D I will defo check it out :)

beeble said...

love the wallpaper, really nice patterns and colours!
im new to blogging aswel, hope you can check out mine. you go to tiffin?

x

Olivia Isabella. said...

Have already become a follower :) Enjoying your blog v much :D And yes I do, and yourself?

beeble said...

ah ty very much, yours is also entertaining.
yeah, i think ive seen you around in school. im in year 11. Not looking forward to going back tomorow! x

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm in it! :D Very good xxx
(Grace ;)