Tuesday, 23 February 2010

New Buys.

During this half term I visited family friends that lived in Edinburgh. I forgot what an incredibly beautiful city it was and was encapsulated by the breath taking views you received simply from walking down the street. Stumbling out of Topshop on Princes Street, I could see Edinburgh Castle perched on, literally, a dormant volcano, decadant houses along cobbled streets and the Scot Monument, comparable to a gothic rocket, with sprawling hills in the distance. Aside from being enthralled by the natural views, I was also thoroughly enjoying the shopping! Having received a small amount of holiday money, I was in the mood for a little bit of spending. I instantly feel in love with a gorgeous biscuit coloured skater skirt with a cream trim on the three layers and a black ribbon threading through the top. No picture available on the topshop website at the moment, but may possibly be included in future lookbooks. Next, my mother offered me a long, stripey tube to try on; it was gorgeous. I tried it on as a midi length body con dress, but later found out that is was in fact a maxi skirt. I love it even more. There my topshop spending sadly ended. Though, I seriously adore this skirt and this maxi dress, which I have wanted forever. Next, I trundled along to Urban Outfitters, weighed down by the weight of my purchases ;) I was slightly short of cash at this point, but still managed to buy! I picked up some black polka dot shorts for an excellent £14! Very happy! I think you can tell by my use of exclamation marks. Sadly, this ends my clothing buys for this half term... But today I have spotted a lovely lace tiered top from Primark. May pick that up on my next trip to Kingston...






Olivia x x x x

6 comments:

vickileestyle said...

I really love the second skirt! Topshop is pure heaven. <3

Olivia Isabella. said...

Aah samee. But £50. Need to do some saving ;)

eve-rei said...

maxi dresses are so so cool. I really need to save up for a proper one, seeing as all I have now is my formfit, which is basically a tube with tights sewn on.

Not so fond of Vicki said...

Hi, I go to tiffin (I'm guessing you do too?)

The pink skirt is lovely :)
I love Edinburgh, it is so pretty, especially the main street that leads up to the castle.

xxx

JACKtheLADswingWHIZZkid said...

you use fancy language :P

Olivia Isabella. said...

hey, yes I do :) Olivia, year 9. I'll follow you :)